Information may be collected from you:
Alfajr.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our Site. We also collect information about the transactions you make including details of payment cards used. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the Site.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
- Name including first and last name
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- Demographic profile (like your age, address)
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Credit Card details
We do not keep any credit card details in our data base or server. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Use of Your Information
We use your personal & contact information to:
- Get in touch with you whenever necessary
- Supply the orders/ services requested by you
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure