Welcome to alfajr.com (Referred to as “the website/ online service), service provided by Alfajr (referred to as “we/our/us”). As a user (referred to as “you/your/Customer”) of the website you must read and acknowledge below the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By purchasing via the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service.
TERM OF USE
- Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use the website.
Except where additional conditions are provided which are specific to products or services, these Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.
By using the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, and “flooding”, “spamming,“ mail bombing “or crashing”.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
MY SHOPPING CART
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items selected per person, per household or per order on ‘My shopping cart’. Your shopping cart capacity is limited to two (2) pieces per item.
The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
PRODUCTS INFORMATION, STOCK AND PRICING
While the website strives to provide accurate products information (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images and specifications) and services information, typographical errors may occur.
The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Publishing any form of product/service information (including -but not limited to- marketing proposal, ads, offers, magazines and flyers) on the website does not guarantee stock, offer and price availability online or in store.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until online checkout is completed. In the event that a product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website have the right, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card account and notifying you by email that the payment has been processed.
Still, in our effort to be the lowest price provider in Saudi Arabia, store pricing will sometimes differ from the website prices. We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on the website, as well as in all our stores. However, sometimes price online does not match the price in a store. “Lowest price guarantee” does not apply to online sales and online prices.
Stock availability and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- Delivery fees for all orders inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is 15 SAR.
- International orders will be charged with transportation charges depending on their location, and the customs clearance fees, Local custom clearance charges / local Taxes or any other local fees will be paid by customer.
- Delivery duration inside Saudi Arabia is 2-5 working days. And the delivery time may increase due to the conditions of shipping companies during the seasons.
International deliveries duration depends on the location of customer.
- To ensure smooth delivery, you must provide us with a delivery address where the delivery address contains: building, villa or apartment number, street and city name, country, and zip code, which contains a valid phone number and full contact name to publish the submitted form.
- Before submitting the order, I reviewed the product description. I arrested and agreed to abide by the sales terms presented in the terms of “My Cart” and “Product Information, Stock and Price”.
The website provides the possibility to purchase product(s) and /or service(s) online. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.
We accept the following modes of payment:
- Bank credit cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Debit cards only for those cards issued by Banks of Saudi Arabia
For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card supplier for that.
We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
Credit card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card- where you have already been charged for.
Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
WARRANTY, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Products sold by us are covered by (2) years manufacturer’s warranty.
The minimal manufacturer’s warranty takes effect from the date of purchase from Alfajr.com extended warranty services (also named Force 24/7 Services contract) are available for many categories of products that we sell.